Blue Heaven Soft Kajal Eyeliner

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Blue Heaven Soft Kajal Eyeliner- Green.

A kajal is a must-have in any make up junkies vanity. Most of us have started our make up journey with a kajal as one of the first products. It instantly changes our eye makeup game. And when the kajal is affordable, then it is an added bonus!

Blue Heaven Soft Kajal Eyeliner

Blue Heaven cosmetic is a premium cosmetic brand of India that offers quality products at affordable rates. It has a variety of products ranging from base makeup like foundation, blush to eye makeup to lipsticks.

Claims: It provides the desired intense lines with even smooth application. It is a retractable pencil with high intensity of colour that define your eyes as well as your look. It is easy to carry and use. It comes with a detachable sharpener. It stays for long.

Price: INR 125/- for 0.31 gms

Availability: Available online as well as in beauty stores.

Colours: It is available in 3 colours: Blue, Green and Black.

Ingredients: Not mentioned.

Shelf Life: 3 years

Directions for use: The outer packaging of the kajal mentions the way to use it but since I have thrown it away I cant insert a picture. But I am sure you don't need to be told how to apply a kajal. It applies the same way as any kajal.

Packaging: The packaging is simple and hassle free. It comes in a cardboard type packaging with some details mentioned on the back. The kajal is a retractable pencil form which is perfect for use as there is no wastage of product. It also comes with a sharpener at the back of the pencil so that you can sharpen the tip to get a pointed tip if you want to wing it. I think that is very thoughtful and innovative.

My experience

I love kajal. Especially colored ones as I feel that it instantly lifts any attire. I had a blue one and wanted a green one as well. So I thought of buying the Blue Heaven one as it is affordable.

I have quite oily lids and so no kajal stays in my waterline or on my lid for long times. And since this one was cheaply priced, I did not have much hopes.

The color pay off is fine. Not the darkest but workable. 2-3 swipes and you can make it work. It does not tug on your lid. It is very soft and creamy and applies easily.


It claims to be smudge free, waterproof and long lasting.

It did stay on my lid for the whole day. The color might have dulled a little but it was still there.

However, it is not smudge proof or waterproof. I haven't applied it on my waterline as I generally only apply a black kajal there but I have tried it on my hand and smudged it and it does. 

But if like me, you also want to apply it as a liner on your lid then you can definitely go for this one.

Pros:

  • Soft, creamy and easy to apply
  • Doesn't tug on your lid
  • Affordable
  • Easy to use retractable pencil
  • Travel friendly packaging
  • Comes with a sharpener to make a pointed tip
  • Stays on lid for 6-7 hours

Cons:

  • Not smudge proof or waterproof
  • Not very long lasting
  • Not the darkest color pay off

Would I recommend?

    Yes. If you are looking for an affordable one then go for it.

    My rating: 4/5

    Comments

    Popular Posts