Votre Multi Vitamin & Rejuvenating Night Creme Night Infusion

Hi friends,

Welcome to In my vanity box.

Today I am going to review the Votre Multi Vitamin & Rejuvenating Night Creme Night Infusion.

Night creams are an important part of your night time skincare routine as night time is a very crucial time when your skin heals and a night cream helps you in aiding this process.

Votre Multi Vitamin & Rejuvenating Night Creme Night Infusion

Votre is a pure and organic brand that is chemical free and 100% vegan. It is non-comodogenic that is it doesn't clog your pores, dermatologist tested, PETA certified and cruelty free.

Claims: Highly restorative night time moisturizer is a blend of vitamins and anti-oxidants, which helps to moisturize and protect the skin. This luxury, moisture rich night creme is clinically proven to help increase cell renewal in your skin and assist the skin's natural regeneration process & delay premature aging.

This powerful Night Infusion Cream seals in essential vitamins like E, C,K & B6 and minerals for deeply nourished skin. It supports natural cell turnover, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and smooth's texture, resulting in a beautiful, radiant, youthful-looking complexion.

Price: INR 2450/- for 50 gm

Availability: Available online.

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (source of Vitamin E, Vitamin K), Prunus dulcis (source of Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Vitamin F), Aegle marmelos (source of beta-carotene, Vitamin A, Vitamin C), Lagenaria siceraria (source of Vitamin C ,Vitamin E ), Rosmarinus officinalis (source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B6 ), Malus domestica (source of Vitamin C), Arnica montana (source of Vitamin K), Vitis vinifera (source of Omega fatty acid, Vitamin E), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Base q.s.

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use: Take sufficient amount of night creme & massage gently for 2-3 minutes. It has a special technology of penetration to dermal layer enhances nourishment.

Packaging: I received this in my glamego subscription box. The quantity is 30 gms and the price is not mentioned. The packaging is a small plastic tub that is sturdy. It is very travel friendly. The 50 gm bottle looks like a glass bottle that seems bulky.

My experience

Being a beauty/ skincare blogger, I am addicted to watching YouTube videos. I had seen Prachi ma'am from SuperWOWStyle rave about Votre products in two of her videos and I just had to try them. (Video 1 and Video 2)

Since these creams were very expensive, I had some high expectations.

It has a white creamy consistency but an irritating smell. It smells almost like shampoo to me.


I apply it every night since almost 2 weeks. At first the cream seems heavy but as you massage it in your skin, it gets absorbed. It still feels a little heavy but not very oily or greasy.

But the next morning, my skin felt so smooth and so soft. I couldn't stop touching it. It has improved my skin texture a lot and provides a slight glow, just as it claims. I cant talk about anti-aging but since my skin texture has improved, it might work well. Fingers crossed!

I am definitely going to keep selecting Votre in all glamego subscriptions and might also just repurchase this.

Pros:

  • Improves skin texture
  • Reduces fine lines
  • Makes skin soft and glowing
  • 100% vegetarian /vegan. 
  • Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • PETA Certified and Cruelty Free

Cons:

  • Shampoo type smell

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts