Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash

Hi Friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash.

Most of us are familiar with the CTM (Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing) routine. We all use a face wash as a first step that helps us to remove all the dirt and oil from our face.

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash

Himalaya has pioneered the use of modern science to rediscover and validate ayurveda's secrets. It uses cutting edge technology to create pharmaceutical-grade ayurvedic products. The company has focused on developing safe, natural and innovative remedies that will help people lead richer, healthier lives.


Claims: Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash - with a natural blend of Neem and Haldi will give you clear, pimple-free skin, and keep you stress free! Neem has antibacterial properties. It tackles bacteria from the root and prevents the re-occurrence of pimples. Haldi is a natural antiseptic. It evens out your skin tone and gives you soft and clear skin.

Price:

  • INR 15/- for 15 ml
  • INR 63/- for 50 ml
  • INR 117/- for 100 ml
  • INR 146/- for 150 ml
  • INR 240/- for 300 ml

Availability: Easily available online and offline. Available in different sizes.

Ingredients: 

Shelf Life: 3 years

Directions for use: Step 1: Take a small quantity of Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash. Step 2: Gently apply on moistened face using a circular motion. Step 3: Wash off and towel dry.

Packaging: It is a tube packaging which is very convenient to use. It is very travel friendly.

My experience

There must be hardly any one who hasn't heard of the Himalaya neem face wash. All of us think that it is trust worthy face wash that helps to clean our face of all the dirt and is best suited for oily and acne prone skin.

The goodness of Neem and Haldi makes it the most loved face wash. And it is affordable!

It is a green gel like consistency that has a pleasant smell. I use it once or sometimes twice in the day.


I have very oily skin and I had started seeing some acne on my forehead. This face wash was all over my Instagram as Himalaya has been promoting this one a lot these days. So I just bought it.

The first time I used it was after a long long day out in the sun with a lot of walking. One can imagine how tired and oily my skin must have been!

This face wash just instantly cleaned my face of all the oiliness and dirt. I felt my face to be squeaky clean. It made it smooth and soft as well. It can be a little drying for some people but I always apply moisturizer after it so I don't mind. I like my face washes to be that way in fact.

As for some of the acne that I have. It definitely made it smaller. It dried it out and I don't think that its going to leave a scar. This makes me very happy!

I would definitely recommend this for all skin types. It is pocket friendly and works very well.

Pros:

  • Makes skin squeaky clean and dirt free
  • Contains neem and haldi
  • Keeps skin non-oily and non-greasy for long hours
  • Makes skin smoother and brighter
  • Perfect for oily and acne prone skin types
  • Sturdy, travel friendly packaging
  • Very affordable
  • Dermatologically tested

Cons:

  • None

Would I recommend?

Ofcourse!

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts