Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask

Hi friends,

Welcome to In my vanity box.

Today I am going to review the Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask.

Sheet masks are face-shaped sheet fabrics that are drenched in very beneficial solution or serum. These serums can be made of various ingredients that provide moisture, nutrition to the skin and also have other benefits.

Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask

Innisfree, a 100% natural beauty brand from Korea, is dedicated to share the clean and pure energy of nature to give you premium beauty and skin care products. It shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju, allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature.

Widely popular, this brand brings to you unique product line of skin care products and cosmetics ranging from Sleeping Masks, Face Serums and Mists, Capsule Recipe Face packs etc. along with modern makeup products like BB and CC Creams, Lip Tints and eco-friendly nail paints.

Claims: They have a variety of masks that claim different things and target different problems of the skin. Some of them include moisturizing, some anti-ageing, brightening, smoothing, soothing, hydrating, pore care and much more.

Price: INR 100/- for 1 pc

Availability: Available online.

Ingredients: These masks come in different variety. They have the Skin Clinic range, My Real Squeeze, Skin Reset Peeling range and also masks for hand and feet. They all have different ingredients like aloe vera, tea tree, oatmeal, fig, tomato, cucumber, green tea, acai berry, brocolli etc. 

 Shelf Life: 3 years

Directions for use:

  • After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
  • Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area.
  • Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
  • Discard the mask and gently pat for further absorption.

Packaging: It comes in a typical sheet mask packaging that is white in color and has its ingredients on them.

My experience

I have tried many sheet masks and you will also find their reviews on my blog.

Today, I am writing about the Innisfree ones.

These masks come in a variety. I have tried many out of them. They all smell really good.



The sheet is thin and it comes with sufficient amount of serum. Unlike the Face Shop one, it is comfortable to wear.

Also, after removing the Face Shop one I used to feel irritated as it was very sticky and greasy. But the Innisfree sheet mask's serum got absorbed in my skin and didn't leave it greasy and sticky.

I enjoyed every bit of it really. Gave me a cooling and relaxing effect. They moisturize the skin and provide a glowing, soft and smooth face.

There are many discounts available on nykaa for these. I suggest you stock them up soon.

Pros:

  • Hydrating and moisturizing
  • Pleasant smell
  • Comfortable to wear
  • Makes skin glowing and smooth
  • Gives a relaxed and cooling effect
  • Naturally-derived thin yet strong 100% cellulose triple-layered sheet
  • Freshness of ingredients is extracted with the cold brew squeeze method

Cons:

  • None

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts