MCaffeine Neem Caffeine Glow Gel With Aloe Vera

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the MCaffeine Neem Caffeine Glow Gel With Aloe Vera.

Even though I have oily skin type, I love using moisturizer. I generally slather my face with creams at night and hope for some magic overnight. I feel that I am providing my skin with the food that it needs.

MCaffeine Neem Caffeine Glow Gel With Aloe Vera

MCaffeine is India's first caffeine infused personal care brand. Caffeine has some amazing effects on hair and skin. Caffeine benefits your hair by penetrating into the hair follicles and strengthening them. This helps in controlling hair fall. On skin, caffeine does it's magic by delivering it's anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Thus making your skin firm.

Claims: For a skin that's thirsty for nourishment and can't stand the stickiness of a moisturizing cream, MCaffeine Neem Gel is the savior! Every day our skin is robbed of the essential moisture, making the skin look tired and dull. Say Hello to your new superhero - a gel so good, it hydrates your skin and protects it from further damage.

Hydrating aloe vera soothes and cools the skin, repairing the sun damage. Neem works like magic in treating acne, scars and hyper-pigmentation. Caffeine works in the deep layers of the skin to evenly tone, revive and re-energize it. Vitamin C & E nourish the skin, improving the overall health and texture. 

Skin, whether normal, dry or oily, starts looking dull because of dehydration. MCaffeine Neem Gel restores the healthy water balance in the skin, making it look fresh and lively. This is your perfect alternative to a heavy cream. Use it thrice a day to keep your skin, all throughout the morning until afternoon and night! A cruelty-free product, not tested on animals. Paraben free.

Price: INR 449/- for 50 ml

Availability: Available online.

Ingredients:

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use: Take a generous amount of the gel on your finger tips and gently apply on your skin.

Packaging: It comes in a glass tub with a sturdy lid. The packaging seems good and luxurious. However, since the tub is of glass, it might not be very travel friendly. It also comes with a wooden spoon that helps you to scoop out the product with out dipping your fingers in the tub, making it more hygienic.

My experience

I had heard a lot about this product. It has caffeine which supposedly works great for the skin, neem which we all know works amazingly for acne prone skin and aloe vera which is the magic ingredient in skincare.

I bought this when it was at a discount but couldn't use it as I was already trying another moisturizer. I recently started using this almost 2 weeks back. I use it daily at night. Just like I mentioned, I slather it on my skin.


It is a light green gel that has a mild fragrance.

It gives a cooling sensation on application. The first time I applied it on my skin I felt that it doesn't get absorbed in the skin. It sat on my face like a sticky gel. But since I generally apply a little more than required, I thought I would give it another shot with a normal amount. But it does the same. It doesn't get fully absorbed in the skin. It sits on my face like a sticky gel that makes my skin greasy.


But, does it work as per its claims?

I am not sure.

I had two dry patches near my mouth area that were very itchy. And this gel reduced the itchiness and dryness to some extent. I somehow feel that it doesn't get absorbed in the skin and just sits on my skin. Makes feel all sticky and icky!

It also doesn't make the dry patch go away. When I apply it, it feels soothing, it also stays for some time during the day. But later, I start to feel the dryness again.

Pros:

  • Contains ingredients like neem, caffeine, aloe vera and Vitamin C and E
  • Cruelty Free
  • Paraben free
  • 100% natural and Vegan
  • Comes with a wooden spoon to maintain hygiene of product

Cons:

  • Oily and sticky on the skin
  • On the expensive side

Would I recommend?

Nope. I would give it a miss.

My rating: 3/5

Comments

Popular Posts