Dot & Key Foot Cream : Deodorizer + Moisturizer

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Dot & Key Foot Cream : Deodorizer + Moisturizer.

Dot & Key Foot Cream : Deodorizer + Moisturizer

I generally do not use foot creams and hand creams. I used to feel that its just an added step that I do not need. But in the rainy season, I was wearing a plastic chappal and it just ruined my feet. I got such bad cracked heels that I needed to apply something to heal it.

Good thing I had the dot&key foot cream. It comes in a lot of variants and I have the Mandarin and Tea tree one. It smells great!

It has a nice tube packaging that is very convenient and travel friendly as well. 

It has a very liquidy consistency which I really like since it does not make the feet sticky or greasy. It spreads easily and seeps into the skin.

My cracked heels feel better. It has definitely helped me to repair them and they feel softer now. Initially my skin had become so dry, hard and rough and it was peeling off. Now, it has become so much better. Continued usage will definitely bring them back to normal I think.

I apply this every night and my feet feel softer and smoother the next morning. I never had feet odor issues but I am pretty sure it would keep odor at bay as well since this smells so nice.

Pros:

  • Repairs cracked heels
  • Makes feet smoother and softer
  • Keeps odor at bay
  • Does not make feet sticky or greasy
  • Convenient tube packaging and travel friendly
  • Cruelty free
  • Dermatologically tested and safe to use

Cons:

  • None

Would I recommend?

Yes. If you have cracked and rough heels and dry feet, get this. It delivers everything that it claims.
Retails for INR 395/-. Available on nykaa. Link in bio.

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts