COSRX-Two in one poreless power liquid

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the COSRX-Two in one poreless power liquid.

COSRX-Two in one poreless power liquid

I had tried this the first time at the limese event for cosrx launch.

The first time I tried it, it felt so cooling on my skin that I actually wanted to buy this that time. But I am so glad that I got the sample size of this in the hamper.

Now it claims to be a daily pore tightening toner-serum.

The two in one poreless liquid is a two in one skin smoothening essence-toner that visibly tightens and minimizes pore size. It cools your face to prevent your pores from getting bigger and tightens the pores at the same time. It also contains willow bark water that gently exfoliates rough skin, stops excess sebum and helps to smoothen skin texture. Since this liquid contains only 0.1% of BHA, it can be used with other AHA/BHA/vitamin C products.

I use this everyday since the concentration of BHA is so less. I have oily and acne prone skin and BHA is my skins best friend. Since the concentration of so less, I do not see it acting on the acne.

But, talking about the other claims. This fulfills all those, bang on!

As you apply it on the skin, it gives such a nice cooling sensation and the skin definitely feels tighter after it seeps in the skin. It helps to smoothen the texture and exfoliates the skin to make it brighter.
My skin does not feel oily after use and since I have started using this, my oily nose seems less oilier now.

Pros:

  • Helps to exfoliate the skin
  • Brightens the skin
  • Tightens the pores
  • Gives an instant cooling sensation
  • Helps to control sebum production
  • Cruelty free

Cons:

  • I tried really hard. But nope!

Would I recommend?

There is nothing else to say really! Its doing what it is meant to do! 

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts