Plum NaturStudio Easy-Going Makeup Remover

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Plum NaturStudio Easy-Going Makeup Remover.

Plum NaturStudio Easy-Going Makeup Remover

I love Plum. Their green tea range suits my oily skin very well. They also have this environment friendly option of recycling where you send them your plum empties and you get credit points for it and then buy from their website and you get some discount.

I recently bought the Plum makeup remover from there by using my credit discount.

The bottle, I must say, is so cute! Only if the cap would come off, I would have saved it and reused it. So small and travel friendly. Comes with a spray packaging so convenient to use as well.

It is bi-phasic micellar water which means it is oil infused and can be used to remover water proof makeup as well. It has a nice purple color. You shake the bottle, spray some on your cotton pad and wipe your makeup off. Do not spray it on your face directly.

It removes all my makeup for sure. I wear sunscreen, compact, lipstick, kajal and waterproof mascara and this makeup remover surely does take everything off.

However, it leaves an oily film on the face. I have used the garnier oil infused micellar as well and that one does not do that. This actually feels like there is a layer of oil. This of course motivates me to double cleanse.

Pros:


  • Removes all makeup, even waterproof
  • Convenient spray packaging
  • Travel friendly packaging
  • Free of harmful chemicals

Cons:


  • Leaves a film of oil on the face
  • Expensive

It retails for INR 525/- for 80 ml.

Would I recommend?

It does the job no doubt, but I think there are other affordable options available in the market that do the same thing.

My rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular Posts