Top10sparklesof2019

Todays post is going to be a different one. I generally do not post my face over here. But this is a special time. We are towards the end of the year. Initially I thought that this year just flew by, but when I actually sat down to reflect on it, I realized that so much happened that actually impacted me.

So, here I begin the #top10sparklesof2019

I've met so many like minded people here on insta, I can now proudly call as my friends. I've never met you all but the connection feels real. Just the fact that we can talk about everything makes me believe that I've an extended family in so many parts of the world.

Its been a year and some months that I started this blog and I have received such an overwhelming response. I have collaborated with so many great brands & discovered so many others.

Grateful to all my followers & friends who turn towards me for advice. Who knew one day people would be buying on my recommendation & loving it.

Attended my first brand launch event hosted by limese for cosrx. It was so amazing being recognized as a blogger there.

Received such a great response on my #vanitysparklesexplains and #vanitysparkleswatch. People actually appreciated & liked the content. Some even look forward to it.

Successfully completed my No-Buy. I did not buy anything since August & so splurged in December. On a No-Buy and #projectempties again. Join me.

A long commute surely brings in some Netflix. Some great shows that I learnt from or just enjoyed watching. You, Bates Motel, Big little lies, Chichore, The Good Place. Recommend me more.

So many changes. Changed my job and my house. Changed me so much as a person.

This year also taught me so much. Many people came in my life; some left, some stayed. Some definitely made me stronger & believe more. Some made me believe in humanity and some gave me faith. In the whole journey, I sometimes lost a little of myself but most times, I gained so much more.

And lastly, thank you all my followers. I am what I am because of what you made me.

So here, I invite my fellow bloggers to join me and pen down their top10sparkles.

Comments

Popular Posts