UrbanBotanics 99% Pure Aloe Vera Skin/Hair Gel

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the UrbanBotanics 99% Pure Aloe Vera Skin/Hair Gel.

UrbanBotanics 99% Pure Aloe Vera Skin/Hair Gel

I love gel based moisturizers. And aloe vera gel never goes wrong for me.

This UrbanBotanics aloe vera gel is 99% pure aloe gel with vitamin E and natural emollients.  Emollients help to soften and smoothen the skin.

I have oily and acne prone skin and so aleo gel works very well for me to calm my skin. The first thing that I notice about any aloe gel is the color. Fortunately, this one is colorless and odorless.

It has a thick jelly type consistency that feels very cooling on application. It makes the skin smoother and more even.

It can be used as a daily moisturizer for face, body and hair. It can be used for moisturizing after shaving for men and women. It provides an instant cooling sensation and reduces the redness after sun exposure. I have severe sunburn issues and this helps me to calm the redness down.

It does not clog the pores and does not lead to any break outs. The only thing I felt is that it is not extremely moisturizing. If you have oily skin, this will work. But if you have dry skin, this would not be enough.

It can be used as a hair gel for strong, shiny and dandruff free hair. I generally mix some tea tree essential oil in my aloe vera gel to apply it on the face and sometimes on the scalp since I have itchy, flaky scalp and some dandruff issues.

This product is free from parabens, alcohol, fragrance and color.

It retails for INR 599/- but can be found on discount most of time on amazon.

Comments

Popular Posts