Mamaearth Ubtan facewash

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Mamaearth Ubtan facewash.

Mamaearth Ubtan facewash

Hi guys! 

So many people have previously spoken about the mamaearth ubtan facewash and here I am going to do the same. Many people have raved about it and I am not going to be any different this time! (Thank God! There have been times when raved products have not worked for me and I am glad this time it worked). 

Ubtan is something that I have heard of in relation to weddings. It is used to give the bride a healthy glow and make her even more bright and pretty looking on her wedding day! 

So, the ubtan facewash also claims to do the same. It says that it “lightens” the skin and repairs sun damage. 

It has a grainy texture since it has walnut beads that help in physical exfoliation of the skin. The beads are not very harsh and so your skin does not feel scarred. It also contains liquorice and carrot seed oil that help in repairing sun damage and removing tanning. Turmeric also helps to brighten and heal the skin. 

I use this every alternate day and have been loving this one. It helps in deep cleansing my face by removing all the oil, dirt and grime. This does not dry out my skin which is the best part of this facewash. My skin feels healthy and nourished after I use this. 

Just like ubtan should, this facewash helps to brighten the skin as well. 

Pros: 

  • Deep cleanses the face 
  • Brightens the skin 
  • Helps to exfoliate dead skin cells
  • Helps to reduce tanning 
  • Does not dry out the skin 
  • Suitable for all skin types 
  • Free from harmful chemicals

Cons:

  • None 

Would I recommend? 

Yes, I would surely. This is a good facewash to brighten your face, exfoliate and remove tanning. My holy grail facewash is thefaceshop jeju volcani scrub and this one comes so close to that. (almost like uski sasti behen)

Retails for INR 249/- 

Available on nykaa. Link in bio.

Also, I was too lazy to take a shot for this and I remembered how this kind of minimalist shot looked so good on bestbeautydealsindias feed. This picture is totally inspired from her shot.

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts