Mental Health Awareness #vanitysparkleswellbeing

Hi guys,

Today's post is very different from my general skincare related posts.

Today, I thought that I should share another topic that is very close to my heart.

MENTAL HEALTH.

I am a Psychologist, for all those who did not already know. I counsel people and try my level best to spread mental health awareness and normalize seeking help. If you know me, you know that you can always speak to me about anything without fear of being judged.

I always kept this page for beauty and skincare related posts because I never felt the need to indulge into anything else. For most times, this is also my outlet and my way of keeping myself sane.

But now, I think the times have changed. I thought that after all the #vanitysparklesexplains and #vanitysparkleswatch , I should talk about something that I am equally passionate about.

So, here I am, with another set of posts for the much needed (in my opinion), #vanitysparkleswellbeing

You can expect posts related to mental health, counselling, stress, depression, anxiety, wellness, and just some tips or things that might make you feel good. To make you feel that you are not alone, its okay not to be okay.

Times are tough. We have faced so many problems that might have taken a toll on us, physically and mentally. Although we all are facing similar external or environmental problems, it can impact each individual differently. Don't let others tell you that we all are facing the same or some one else has it worse. Each of us has different triggers.

A line that I truly believe in is, You can turn this full stop into a semi colon.

Do let me know what you think about this & also tell me if there is anything that you want me to talk about in particular.

If anyone of you needs to talk, you can always DM me. Please remember I am not just saying it. I mean it. As a professional.


Comments

Popular Posts