The Earth Rhythm Body Yogurt- Berry Blast

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the The Earth Rhythm Body Yogurt- Berry Blast.

The Earth Rhythm Body Yogurt- Berry Blast

I hate the feeling of stickiness and greasiness on my skin and therefore I never used any body lotions. But recently, I had this bad bout of itchiness and the dermat said that I have to apply some lotion since I am facing some allergy that has made my skin dry.
I was on the hunt for something that would not give my body that chip-chip feeling and I think my search is over. 

Packaging: It comes in a glass tub that is soo cute. I absolutely love the sustainable packaging. Although it may not be the most travel friendly or convenient.

Texture & Smell: It has the most light weight and the most beautiful texture that spreads and gets absorbed into my skin like a dream. It doesn't have a strong smell but the smell is pleasant. It does not linger.

My Experience:

It comes in 6 variants and I think I am going to hoard ALL of them! I think that says it all.

If you have normal to oily skin then this is the perfect body yogurt for you.

It absorbs effortlessly into my skin and does not leave a sticky feeling. It makes my skin all smooth and soft.

It hydrates my skin for the whole day as it contains ingredients like Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate and Benzyl Alcohol.

This moisturizer is formulated with a patented probiotic technology that acts on essential features in the aging process of the skin, its ability to successfully adapt to a constantly changing environment and to effectively renew itself. It increases the speed and quality of epidermal growth. 

The presence of Salicylic Acid also helps to promote desquamation, the shedding of dead cells.

It might be too light for dry skin people.

Would I recommend?
If you have normal to dry skin, then definitely. Go for it!
Price- INR 549/- for 100gms

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts