The Earth Rhythm Skin Smoothening Serum - Bakuchiol Extract

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the The Earth Rhythm Skin Smoothening Serum - Bakuchiol Extract.

The Earth Rhythm Skin Smoothening Serum - Bakuchiol Extract

I have been using theearthrhythm Bakuchiol Skin Smoothening Serum since almost a month now I think. My bhabhi (sis-in-law) also uses it regularly. I decided that it would be better to get an experience of multiple people.

Packaging: It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper. I love the packaging of ER since it is sustainable and environment friendly.

Texture: It is a yellow color oil. I take 2-3 drops of it and massage it on my face. It gets absorbed on massaging and does not feel sticky or oily. It has a smell which reminds me of Eucalyptus (I don't know why). But I do not mind it.

Ingredients: It contains 7% Bakuchiol Extract which helps to improve the firmness and elasticity of your skin and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles. Grapeseed Oil has anti oxidant properties and also controls acne by decreasing clogged pores. Blue Tansy Oil has cooling and calming properties that soothe dry and irritated skin. It also treats and prevents acne and is great for mature and aging skin.

Experience:
We use this as the last step of my night time routine. We have oily and acne prone skin.

Although it is an oil, it does not clog my pores or feel heavy on the skin. It helped to calm down my acne and reduced the redness.

My skin feels moisturized. After around 2 weeks of usage, my bhabhi and I both noticed that it has given us a subtle glow. Our skin felt nourished and bright.

After another week of use, I felt that it had reduced some texture on my skin as well. My skin felt smoother and had such a nice glow.

It is too soon to comment on fine lines and wrinkles but I definitely see this oil working great for my skin.

If you have sensitive skin which can not tolerate Retinol but you need something that works for fine lines, wrinkles and skin smoothening, definitely check this one out.

Would I recommend?

HIGHLY recommend. Will suit all skin types.

You can get a 15% discount if you use code "VANITY15"

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts