Mother Sparsh One brand

 Hi guys,

Today lets talk about mothersparsh Plant Powered range of products.

The range includes:

Ultra Rich Face wash with Earth Marine Water & Essential Vanilla Oil for Intense Hydration & Nourishment

Ultra Rich Face Cream with Kokum Butter & Lavender Oil for Intense Moisturisation

Under Eye Recovery Gel with Avocado oil & Cucumber Extracts

Face Mask with Wholesomeness of Oatmeal & Honey for Glowing Skin

Body Butter with Shea & Cocoa for Healthy & Nourished Skin

The face cream is my absolute fav from these products. I really enjoyed this. It has a thick creamy consistency but does not feel heavy on the skin. It moisturized my skin very well and did not break me out too. I have oily skin. I think it would suit all skin types. It is free from all harmful toxins as well.

I really enjoyed the body butter as well. It has a nice whipped kinda texture. It smells soo heavenly. It moisturizes the body well and the smell lingers for some time too. It makes my skin soft. It does not feel sticky or greasy at all. Great for all skin types.

If you want to know about any of the other products then ask me in the comments and I shall let you know :)

Comments

Popular Posts