Body Gold One Brand Products

 Happy New Year!

My last post of 2020 was also a positive post and I thought, why not start 2021 on a positive note too.

Also, any new year resolutions?

Today, I am going to talk about Bodygold products. I have 4 products with me here. I must say that I absolutely love the packaging. It looks soo luxe and so beautiful. My sister in law and I have been using these productsin our AM routine since almost 3 weeks.

Clove & Cardamom Face wash:

It has a gel texture and I love how mild and effective it is.  I love the spice smell that it has. Feels very refreshing to me. Not over powering.

It is an oil control face wash but my face did not feel overly dry after using it. The ingredients have anti bacterial and anti microbial properties and so they help with acne and pimples. It is definitely not a cure for it but it helps to soothe the acne.

It cleans the face very well and can be used as a double cleanse as well.

Sandal & Kumkumadi Face Masque:

The ingredients of this one are so promising. Nowadays, when a product says Kumkumadi, I begin to have high hopes.

This one with sandal and saffron has such a beautiful pleasant smell and the texture is also really creamy. It helps to make the skin soft and supple and it feels very clean as well.

But apart from that, unfortunately, this mask did not blow me away. Its not bad but it did not blow my mind as well.

Vitamin C serum:

This one has 14% sodium ascorbyl phosphate which is a less potent form of vit c. Since the concentration is high, it seems to be effective.

It also contains HA which helps to hydrate the skin as well.

I started using this but I felt that it had a peculiar smell that I didn't enjoy but my sister in law does not have the same thoughts. She uses this day and night and has been really enjoying it.

She has oily acne prone skin with acne scarring and she noticed that the scars and blemishes have started to lighten. She also noticed an even glow and brightness on her face.

We did not have any purging and since it is a less potent form of Vit C, I think it is beginner friendly as well.

Day Care Cream:

This is I think my favourite product out of the lot. It has such a beautiful light weight texture and a sweet pleasant smell.

It has SPF 25 and so I think this would work as an indoor sun protection cream. If you are stepping out then you will need a higher SPF layer.

It absorbs into the skin beautifully and hydrates it very well. It has shea butter and rosehip oil as well.

If you have oily skin, you would love this. Dry skin might need to layer it.

Would I recommend?

I would totally recommend you checking out the brand. Try the day cream and face wash especially.

I would like to mention that the brand is more on the luxe side and you need to check if the price point suits you.

Comments

Popular Posts