Zilch Insta Bounce

Hello Hoomans,

How you doin? (Comment down below if you know this dialog).

Coming to the product, zilchway Insta Bounce is a Super Hydration Face serum.

Packaging: It comes in a glass bottle with pump packaging. It has a very sleek & classy packaging. The pump has a lock mechanism.

Texture & smell: Milky lotion consistency. It has a mild sweet smell. Contains fragrance.

My experience:
I have oily acne prone skin.

I use it in my PM routine and since it is not so cold in Mumbai, it is sufficient for me on most days.

If you have dry skin or live in colder areas, you will need a moisturizer.

It helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin. I wake up with soft and supple skin in the morning.

It contains niacinamide, aloe and many other soothing anti inflammatory ingredients as well. 

It helps to soothe the skin and reduce the redness of acne. My rough dry patches have also started to reduce.

I have been really enjoying this.

Formulated without parabens, toxins and bad alcohols. Never tested on animals.

Would I recommend?
If you are looking for a hydrating serum with extra goodness, get this.

My rating- 4.5/5





Comments

Popular Posts