Down to Earth Shampoo Bar & The Oil Village Conditioner Bar

 Shampoo and conditioner bars are on the rage these days. Every one is talking about them. Every one wants to use them. They are indeed a more sustainable option for sure. What do you prefer?

Today, lets talk about the downtoearth shampoo bar and oilvillage conditioner bar.

Down to Earth Shampoo bar:

I have the tea tree and rosemary variant.

I have used another shampoo bar in the past but unfortunately my experience was not good. But I have honestly enjoyed using this one.

I use it directly on my scalp and it lathers pretty well. I have used it when my hair was oiled and also after I had applied a powder hair mask.

It washes away the hair mask very well and the scalp feels very clean. For oiled hair, you will require to go in twice.

I love that it makes my hair so soft and so manageable as well.

Definitely something that I would recommend.

Also, just a tip, cut down your shampoo or conditioner bars in half because I have seen that it is easier to work with a smaller piece.

You can use code SANA10 to avail discount.

The Oil Village Conditioner bar:

I have the shea butter variant for dry frizzy hair.

I have used this one almost 4-5 times and have been enjoying it.

It makes my hair soft and frizz free. They do not feel dry but feel nourished and nice.

It does not lather a lot which makes it a little difficult to understand whether it is working or not but after the shower, I definitely see a change.

My hair feels more manageable. It does not weigh down my hair at all. I have slightly curly hair and I like that it does not make them feel heavy or open them up.

Would I recommend?

If you are some one who is looking to make the switch then definitely try these out. Personally, I have been really enjoying them.

Comments

Popular Posts