Maanja Pai Tanners Cassia & Kasturi Manjal

In the past year, I was introduced to so many cool home grown brands but I surely have a long way to go. There are so many more gems in the market I am sure. Which one is your fav?

Today lets talk about one of the gems, mannjapai.

I have two powder products with me, their avrampoo powder and the kasturi manjal.

I had never tried avrampoo powder or Tanners Cassia. So I was very intrigued to try that.

Mannja Pai means yellow bag. In the olden times, it was the traditional bag in which the guests were given gifts in the South.

So the powders, obviously, came in a yellow cloth bag. They also have diyas that are hand painted by specially abled population. Something that I highly encourage you to check out. They are beautiful.

Coming to the powders, my sister in law and I have been using these. My sister in law has used them more than me honestly. Her oily acne prone skin quite enjoys these masks.

Both of these work in a very similar fashion according to me. Sometimes, we used to mix both of these together and use.

It makes our skin so soft and so clear. We both have oily acne prone skin and it helps to reduce acne and inflammation. The redness of our acne reduced.

We both also use other topical applications as well so can not comment on evening of skin tone or blemishes.

We both would totally recommend you checking out this brand.

Comments

Popular Posts