The oil Village Hair Treatment Products

My action block got lifted and here I am with a second post in a day. Instagram, please be kind to me.

Lets hope this post works its charm just like the products did.

Talking about the beauties from oilvillage, I have their Soft conditioning hair mask and their Growth Hair oil.

Soft Conditioning Hair Mask:
I have said many times that I am a fan of hair masks but powder masks really need to be amazing for me to promote them. Because, lets face it, they are a mess!

This one definitely works. It is the conditioning hair mask. It makes my hair so soft and bouncy. My hair feels nourished and less tangled.

It contains coconut, almond, egg protein, flaxseed and yoghurt.

It claims to improve hair strength and texture, prolonged usage would show those results.

Growth Oil:
This oil contains organic coconut oil, sesame oil, castor oil, sandalwood, amla, henna, hibiscus flowers & leaves, bhringraj, ink nut and bottle guard.

This one was tested by my brother since he has been facing hair fall and balding. He has noticed a difference. We have seen some baby hair growth in his bald patches. Of course no product will do miracles and so we should always keep in mind that we need to be consistent and patient. I feel that continued usage of the oil would yield promising.

I am so glad to have tried so many promising Indian brands last year. Which one is your favourite?

Comments

Popular Posts