Aztec Bentonite Clay Mask

 Pimples are the worst guests one can have! I have oily skin and I definitely face that a lot.

Today, I wanna share a product that is deemed as the most powerful facial. It is the aztec Bentonite Clay Mask.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic tub.

Texture: Fine powder

My experience:

Being an oily skin type, clay masks work really well for me. I have used this mask with apple cider vinegar from them.

I love it!

It definitely is a little too drying. You have to slather your face with hydrating products after using it, but it helps to reduce acne to a great extent.

I keep it on for 5-10 mins. Do not let it dry completely otherwise it can get very drying.

Would I recommend?

OMG! The quantity is huge. Of course, the price is also comparable to that but I think it is a good investment! If you are oily sin acne-prone person, you will love this purchase.

#aztec #claymask #bentoniteclaymask #bentoniteclay #worldsmostpowerfulfacial


Comments

Popular Posts