Da'Amor Berry Rush Face wash

Is anybody else facing lack of motivation to create content these days?

Anyway, lets talk about daamor Berry Rush face cleanser.

Packaging: It comes in a cute colorful tube.

Texture & smell: Oh, the smell! I love it. It smells of berries and my whole bathroom smells soo good. However, the smell does not linger. It has a gel texture with small beads. I personally did not find them to be harsh or abrasive.

My experience:

I have been using this facewash in my am routine since a week. I love how well it cleans my face and makes it feel softer. I have also noticed that my face has a beautiful glow after I use this.

It has tiny beads that help in mild exfoliation but does not feel harsh. It does not dry out my face as well.

It claims to Replenish, Hydrate, Exfoliate and Cleanse your skin. It is curated with a range of succulent berries handpicked from the finest parts of the world.

I also have their aloe vera soap and loofah. Haven't used it but love the smell of the soap too!

Would I recommend?

Yes absolutely. I love it.

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts