Mother Sparsh Hair Care Range

 I have been really busy these days due to the Art Therapy course I am currently doing. What is up with you'll?

Lets talk about the mothersparsh hair care range today. The brand, initially know for their baby products, have now come up with some amazing skincare and haircare products for adults as well.

I have shared my thoughts on the skincare last month (check my feed). Today, its time for hair. I will be sharing my initial impressions. Please note that like skincare, haircare also requires consistent usage to reap results and so I will be updating you all later on these too.

30 Herbs Hair oil

This oil has such an interesting formulation, It has extracts of over 30 herbs like Alsi, Harad, Arand, Kaali Mirch, Kapur, Haldi, Nagarmotha, Reetha, Methi, Brahmi, Amla and much more. It has a herbal fragrance. It helps to make the hair shinier and softer. It also claims to strengthen the hair.

Dashmool Hair Lep

It has a nice fine powder texture. It is potent blend of herbal extracts of Methi, Tejpatra, Triphala, Tulsi, Shikakai, Mulethi, Brahmi, Bakuchi, Curry Leaf, Japa & Dashamoola. It helps to make the hair softer and it feels more nourished. The hair feels more voluminous as well.

Jabapushp Hair Cleanser

It has the goodness of Japapushpa, Bhringraj, Jatamansi, Amla Reetha, Shikakai, Neem, Methi & other Ayurvedic Oils. It is a mild cleanser that cleans the scalp effectively. My scalp did not seem flaky. The hair seemed softer but I recommend following up with a conditioner if you have dry frizzy hair.

Jabapushp Hair Conditioner

The composition is promising since it has Japapushpa, Karipatta, Draksha, Amla, Shikakai and Shea Butter and other Ayurvedic Oils. It has a creamy consistency. It helps to make the hair softer and tangle free. My hair felt a little more bouncier and voluminous.

I would say that they are a great affordable option to try for sure!

Comments

Popular Posts