Nykaa All Day Matte Compact

I was always on the lookout for affordable and good compacts since I used them every day. (Not anymore, thanks to COVID and WFH).

But for all those who still are, nykaabeauty has recently launched their All Day Matte Compact.

Shade range: 8 shades

Swatched here (top to bottom)

01 Ivory

Beige

Olive

Honey

Packaging: It has nice sleek packaging. Has a mirror and a compact puff as well. I love that since you do not have to carry another brush while travelling.

Texture & Finish: It is finely milled and has soft velvet matte finish. Absorbs all the oiliness and shine from the face. It feels very natural on the skin and blends very well. It does not feel cakey or powdery on the skin. It gives a soft even finish and does not settle into the fine lines.

It keeps the oiliness in check for quite some time (Not 12 hours I think, especially if you sweat a lot). You will need to touch up after 4-5 hours. It provides sheer to medium-ish coverage.

It has SPF 15 PA ++ that provides some extra sun protection.

Note: This is not enough protection. Please do not skip sunscreen.

Price: Affordably priced at INR 225/-

Nykaa is Vegan and Cruelty-free

Available on Nykaa. Please use the link in my bio if you wanna shop or DM me for it.

Would I recommend?

Yes! I think this is a great affordable everyday compact.

#AllDayMatte #NykaaCompactPowder #NykaaCosmetics #NykaaBeauty #NykaaAffiliates #NykaaBeautyXNAP #sanapana128

Comments

Popular Posts