Nykaa Amla and Curry Leaves Hair Care range review

 Are you looking for an effective yet affordable shampoo that is free of sls, paraben and is cruelty free?

Nykaa haircare range is your answer.

They already had two variants: Apple cider vinegar & ginger, Onion & fenugreek.

This is their third launch in the variant Amla & Curry leaves.

They have a shampoo, conditioner and hair mask.

Amla and curry leaves help to reduce hair fall by enhancing blood circulation in the scalp, reducing hair thinning and accelerating hair growth while also strengthening hair fibre, follicles and shaft.

Shampoo: Mild and gentle. Cleanses the scalp effectively. Have to use a bit more on oiled hair but that is the case with any shampoo. Makes hair softer.

Conditioner: I felt that I needed extra to get the desired result on my dry frizzy hair. However, does not weigh down the hair. If you have straight limp hair, you can try this. If you have extremely dry frizzy hair then skip it.

Hair mask: Works very well. Makes hair softer, manageable and tangle-free. Does not weigh down the hair.

However, I did not notice a difference in my hair fall tbh. But my hair health goes for a toss in the humid monsoon months of Mumbai so I do not blame it. And plus, I do not rely on my shampoo or conditioner to help in hair growth. It majorly depends on your diet, supplements and oil/masks.

I also felt that the fragrance could have been toned down a bit. It was too strong for my liking. My mother also used these and she felt the same.

These are SLS/SLES, Paraben, Phthalate & Mineral Oil Free, Cruelty-Free, 100% Natural Actives, No added colour.

Affordably priced at Shampoo & Conditioner-399/- each and Hair Mask - 599/-

You can get it on nykaa
Link in my bio

#GoodHairDayEveryday #NykaaNaturals #NykaaBeauty #NykaaAmla&CurryLeaves #NykaakBeautyXNAP #NykaaAffiliates #sanpan

Comments

Popular Posts