Coxir Vita C Bright Cream

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Coxir Vita C Cream.

Coxir Vita C Bright Cream

Today lets talk about this gem from coxir vitamin C range. This is their cream that contains vitamins, Niacinamide and Vitamin E.

Their whole range has similar key ingredients. So, pretty sure they should work the same way. Also, the name bright and the tag of hyperpigmentation care is just self explanatory.

Yes, this one also does all this. But since it is a cream form and also since I am already using their toner and eye cream, my face has already become bright and clearer. This one just adds to that.

It looks like a thick cream in the tub but when you apply it and massage it in your face it just melts. It seems to be more water based. It is not at all heavy on the skin and my oily skin loves that fact.

It has helped to make my skin more clear and I haven't suffered from any unusual reactive acne which is a plus.

Now, lets judge this one as a cream based on its moisturisation factor. Since it does provide brightening and reduction of spots which a serum could also do, it should also do what a cream is meant to do.

I apply it both in my am and pm routine. Like I already said that I am an oily skin girl, my face gets oily very easily. This one provides a nice dewy finish. It does not make my skin oily or greasy and I love that. This is not that drying matte formula also that will make your skin feel dry after a while and need more hydration. This seems to be the right amount of everything.

Dry skin beauties can definitely use this in winter I guess and oily to combo skin girls can use this anytime. I have shared my experience based on the rainy season right now that is also borderline hot!

Pros:

  • Contains Vitamin C and E and Niacinamide
  • Makes the face brighter and more clearer
  • Moisturizes the skin

Cons:

  • Not available in India I think

Would I recommend?

A cream that brightens, clears and moisturizes. Its like a 3 in 1 product. You can probably just add this in your basic CTM routine.

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts