Vilvah Deo shot, Nivea Deodorizer and Nivea Deodorant

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Vilvah Deo shot, Nivea Deodorizer and Nivea Deodorant.

Vilvah Deo shot, Nivea Deodorizer and Nivea Deodorant

A hot summer afternoon with the sun shining bright upon you!

Makes you feel the sweat trickle on you right?

The one thing that really matters to all of us is smelling good. Even though you may not be a perfume fan but you do not want to smell of sweat and grime!

It is very important to smell good because of obvious reasons. If you are the asocial introvert type who doesn't want people around you then you can skip it. (Actually no! Smell good for yourself bro!)

Today lets talk about a comparatively newer concept of solid deo. Vilvah has come up with delicious variants of these cute deo shots that can fit in your hand. So it goes without saying that they are super travel friendly. You can carry them everywhere and just apply it on your usual spots like near the ear and wrists.

I have the lime and bergamot variant which smells lemony. If you like that then give this a shot. I personally had never tried lime flavour in any deo and chose this. But sadly I wish I had chosen another variant. I do not enjoy the smell so much. But that was my fault. Product is great. And the smell is not too strong so I manage.

The only issue I feel is that I have to dip my finger in this and I do not like that. But it lasts a long time. I have tried the deo stick from vilvah in the grapefruit variant and loved it. Totally recommend those.

The other important ones are the Nivea deos. I have emptied so many bottles of the deodorizer. It smells amazing and keeps me fresh smelling. It claims to stay for 24 hours but it does not. I think if you sweat a lot then you would not start smelling if you apply this. Keeps you odor free for a long time I would say.

It says it is a skin friendly formula enriched with vitamin B5. I do not know about that but I have never faced any skin troubles with this one.

The deodorant roll on is by far my fav. You apply it in your underarms and you are good to go. After applying this one I do not sweat a lot and I think that is a plus. It helps to keep the smell at bay. It does not contain alcohol.

So what are you waiting for? Go and get some for yourself! 

Comments

Popular Posts