Palmer's Coconut oil Conditioning Shampoo, Mamaearth No More tangles Conditioner and Palmer's Coconut oil Leave In Conditioner.

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Palmer's Coconut oil Conditioning Shampoo, Mamaearth No More tangles Conditioner and Palmer's Coconut oil Leave In Conditioner.

Palmer's Coconut oil Conditioning Shampoo and Leave In Conditioner

I have used the Palmer's coconut oil hair mask before and loved it. It made my hair soft and so much manageable.

Hair concerns: Hairfall, dry and frizzy hair and colored treated.

The Palmer's shampoo  and leave in conditioner has coconut oil formula with Vitamin E and is for dry, damaged and color treated hair. I bought this from nykaa in a combo deal.

The shampoo has a rich and creamy texture and smells incredible. It smells like coconut candy and I feel like eating it up!

It is very gentle and removes buildup without stripping my hair. I generally oil my hair before washing it and you do not need an excessive amount of this. It cleans the hair properly and makes it softer and manageable.

This leave in conditioner comes in a very convenient spray form. I love its packaging. A few sprays on the hair and your hair becomes silky and so much more manageable.

I spray some and then comb through my hair with my fingers to distribute the product. It doesn't make my hair heavy or greasy. This one also smells great, btw.

Mamaearth No More tangles Conditioner

I have previously loved the mamaearth shampoo and argan hair mask and so I had great expectations from the conditioner as well.

The Mamaearth no more tangles conditioner has milk protein, cocoa butter and fenugreek.

The ingredients in this one help to make hair soft and silky, strengthen hair follicles and helps the scalp to get rid of dead skin.

And it does all that. It helps to make my hair tangle free which in turn reduces hair fall and it also helps to tame my hair by making it frizz free.

All the three products mentioned do not contain any sulphates, parabens, pthalates, mineral oil, gluten or dyes. 

This hair care routine has definitely helped me. I have noticed a drastic reduction in my hair fall as well. My color treated hair is no longer dry and frizzy. It has become softer and lustrous as well.

Comments

Popular Posts