Pure Bubbles Propolis Face Drops

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Pure Bubbles Propolis Face Drops.

Pure Bubbles Propolis Face Drops

Pure bubbles is one brand that I have begun to trust a lot. Most of their products work beautifully for me. So, I got my hands on their propolis face drops.

This was the first brand that I heard selling propolis. Back then, I didn't know about this ingredient and then of course, #vanitysparklesexplains happened. You can check it out to know more about propolis.

This comes in a dark glass bottle and has an oily consistency. The ingredient list clearly states all the different amazing oils that it has like rosehip oil, argan oil, pumpkin seed oil and many more.

I have been using this every night and I wake up with soft and supple skin.

My skin feels so nourished and moisturized after using this. This serum is basically helpful in anti-aging and I feel that long term usage will definitely help in that. It also helps to calm my skin down and soothes sunburns by moisturizing that area.

Since it contains all these oils, it makes my face greasy and oily. But I have oily skin type and I still use it since I haven't faced any breakouts.

I take 2-3 drops and massage it gently on my face. I use a jade roller also along with it sometimes. I bought this jade roller from nykaa on a discount. I had seen people using jade rollers and raving about it. So, being a skincare enthusiast I couldn't stop myself from getting this.

Some people also claim that it is just a gimmick. I mean you can definitely also use your fingers to massage your face. And I think that is true. Some days, when I am lazy, I do not use this. It just seems a little bit of a hassle.

But the days I do use it, I feel nice. Jade rollers help to boost the blood circulation in your face.

But do I think it is necessary to have it? Nope! You can definitely do without it. For people who do not like touching their face, you can go for it. There is nothing wrong with it. It is a good one for sure.

Pros:

  • Makes the skin soft and supple
  • Helps to moisturise the skin
  • Helps in anti aging
  • Contains beneficial oils

Cons:

  • Makes the skin oily and greasy

Would I recommend?

If you need all these pros in life, then yes!

My rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular Posts