Coxir Vita C Bright Eye Cream

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Coxir Vita C Bright Eye Cream.

Coxir Vita C Bright Eye Cream

Vitamin C is the reigning queen of all skincare now a days. You will find it everywhere.

I have currently started using it in my routine and absolutely enjoying its effect.

I started using this eye cream around 2 weeks back and although I do not have much of an under eye dark circles issue, I am really enjoying this one.

This one has vitamin c and niacinamide which helps in reducing pigmentation and brightening your under eyes.

Recently I started noticing that my under eyes look brighter and clearer.

This one also moisturizes well. The previous eye cream I used also gave me hydration but the next morning I would feel dryness. But with this one, I don't.

It comes in a nice sleek tube and has a creamy consistency that melts into your skin. I love the packaging of this one.

Comments

Popular Posts