Votre Jelly Radiance Mask: Glitter & Glow

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Votre Jelly Radiance Mask: Glitter & Glow.

Votre Jelly Radiance Mask: Glitter & Glow

I have had the Votre Jelly Radiance Mask: Glitter & Glow since a long time now. I use it sparingly because this is expensive and the results are amazing.

I got this as a part of Glamego subscription box. I remember getting that box just for this. I had used some other votre products and I had fallen in love with it so I had to get this one as well.

It has a nice gel consistency with some shimmery particles. It is oil free and light weight. It is not at all pokey. In fact it is smooth and spreads easily.

It has natural AHA which helps to clear the skin of the dead cells to reveal a glowing skin underneath. It helps to tone and clarify rough and dull complexions.

You apply it on your face, keep for 10 mins and then wash it off. You will see an instant brightening effect. It doesn't dry out the skin but gives a nice soft and supple effect.

I generally use it before an event or function since my face is then totally prepared for it.

Pros:

  • Instant brightening effect
  • Contains natural AHAs
  • Safe ingredients
  • Cruelty free

Cons:

  • Expensive

Would I recommend?

If you can splurge and need a nice brightening mask, then definitely.

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts