Charmistry Saffron Glow Gel

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Charmistry Saffron Glow Gel.

Charmistry Saffron Glow Gel

I love promoting Indian brands. Especially the upcoming or the newly started businesses. Charmistry by Anam is one of those.

I received their Saffron glow gel and Hair elixir a while back. I have been using it since almost 2 weeks. I had heard about saffron so much that I was super excited to try this one out.

Saffron helps to moisturize the skin, repairs sun damage, makes it appear youthful and reduces irritation and rashes. It fights acne, reduces pigmentation, heals scars, improves complexion and removes sun tan.

Coming to the product. It has a nice yellow gel type of consistency and smells great. I can also see particles of kesar in it which adds to a more luxe experience.

It is advised to use at night and so it became a part of my night time routine. It spreads easily on the skin. It says to massage for a minute and after that, it just gets absorbed in the skin.

The first day I applied it, I woke up and suddenly thought that my skin looked so much brighter. I know it is not possible in just one usage but i still felt that. Also, note that I did not use any other product along with this except for a toner maybe twice or thrice a week. So whatever change that might have happened to my skin, I delegate it to this one.

On application, it feels soothing. I had some acne on my forehead and with time, I started noticing that it was getting lighter and also my skin seemed more clearer. The overall texture had also improved and my skin seemed brighter.

I do not have tanning so I do not know about that. It also says that it helps in skin lightening. No comments on that one.

As a moisturizer, I think it would suit oily skin. Dry or combo skin types might need another layer of moisturization. I have a dry patch on top of my eyebrow (its a sun burn that I itch everyday and thus, made it worse. Yeah, I am kinda dumb that way), it hydrates it but does not seem enough.

Pros:

  • Gives the face a nice healthy glow
  • Improves skin texture
  • Reduces acne and lightens the blemishes
  • Makes the skin brighter
  • Gets absorbed easily and doesn't leave the skin oily or greasy

Cons:

  • Although the packaging is cute, name of the product or an ingredient list is not provided. There is nothing but the name of the brand on the tub.
  • Not moisturizing enough for dry or combo skin

Would I recommend?

Yes, I will. it does what it claims to do.
You can contact Anam directly through her page. It retails for INR 499/- for 20 gms.

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts