Palmer's Deep Conditioner Pack

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Palmer's Deep Conditioner Pack.

Palmer's Deep Conditioner Pack

I have used palmers coconut oil shampoo and leave in conditioner and become a fan of this brand. Totally recommend both these things. (Review available on feed)

Today lets talk about the olive oil hair mask and coconut hair mask.

I have used the coconut one in the past and liked it. A combo of these two was available on nykaa and I thought that I should try it again and let everyone else also know about it.

It comes in a plastic pouch kind of packaging which makes it difficult to store and use. It lasts for around 2-3 times for medium length hair.

I generally collect empties as well and so I transferred it to one of my empty moisturizer containers and used it.

The olive oil one claims to repair dry and frizzy hair and improve hair texture. The coconut oil one also repairs dry and frizzy hair and strengthens hair.

In my opinion, both work almost similarly. They make my hair so soft and so manageable. I absolutely love them.

I do not need a conditioner after it for sure. My hair becomes nice and soft and bouncy and just so good.

It helps to reduce the hair fall, frizziness and the dryness. I have color treated hair and it suits me.

They both are infused with Vitamins, mineral and Keratin as well. Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Gluten, MI, Phthalates, and Dyes.

Would I recommend?
Yes, absolutely. Just get it. Infact, get the whole hair care range from this brand. You won't regret it.

They retail for INR 210/- individually.

Comments

Popular Posts