Mamaearth C3 Face Mask With Charcoal, Coffee & Clay

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Mamaearth C3 Face Mask With Charcoal, Coffee & Clay.

Mamaearth C3 Face Mask With Charcoal, Coffee & Clay

Mamaearth is one of my favorite Indian brands. I have always liked most of their products. Definitely recommend their shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and face wash.

They have come up with so many newer products, I literally can not wait to get my hands on all of their products.

Here, I am going to review the C3 Face mask that has charcoal, coffee and clay. They also contain some fruit extracts.

I have oily and acne prone skin and so Charcoal and Clay work amazingly for me. Activated charcoal helps to get rid of excess oil. It acts as overall skins detox, and helps in reducing pigmentation. Coffee exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. It helps to reduce redness, inflammation or puffiness, tighten pores and brighten your complexion. Kaolin clay acts on acne and keeps them away whereas bentonite clay reduces scars that are left behind. The papaya+mulberry+cucumber fruit extracts have vast antioxidant properties which help remove toxins, unclog pores, even skin tone, moisturize and fight blemishes.

It is a black clay mask that spreads easily on the skin. The only problem I face while applying it is that if you touch your face where the mask is applied, it just comes off. When you try to apply a thicker layer, you cant. It just comes off.

Also, the smell seems to be a little strong. It can be irritating. But it fades away.

After it dries, I take a wet cloth and wipe my face with it. It also provides a gentle exfoliation that helps to remove the dead cells and gives a nice healthy glow.

I was facing a lot of acne recently and I used this. It definitely helps to reduce the acne. The bumps seemed smaller and not as red. My skin seemed calmer.

Even though it has charcoal and clay, my skin does not feel dry or parched. It helps to tighten the skin as well and my pores seem cleaner.

Pros:

  • Helps to reduce the appearance of acne
  • Helps to clean the face of excess oil and cleanses the pores
  • Brightens the face by gentle exfoliation
  • Reduces texture and blemishes on the skin
  • Does not dry out the skin
  • Tightens the face and the pores
  • Dermatologically tested and free of sulfates, paraben, silicones, SLS, PEGs, animal-derived ingredients and synthetic fragrances.

Cons:

  • Difficult to apply as it comes off when touched
  • Has a strong smell

Would I recommend?

Yes. Definietly. Especially if you have acne prone skin.

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts