Vilvah Herbal Anti Dandruff Shampoo

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Vilvah Herbal Anti Dandruff Shampoo.

Vilvah Herbal Anti Dandruff Shampoo

I really like vilvah brand. I have tried the deo shot, deo stick, lip balm and chocolate mask and they all are bomb. Totally recommend.

Today, lets talk about the Herbal anti dandruff shampoo. I have been using this since almost 3-4 weeks.

Firstly, kudos to the sustainable and environment friendly packaging. It is an aluminium bottle that comes with a pump that can be locked and so it is travel friendly as well. It is pretty light weight.

The shampoo has a brown gel consistency. Somehow, the pump packaging makes it very difficult for it to come out. I got so fed up that I remove the cap and just pour it out. That is much more convenient.

The shampoo has Neem extract, Amla extract, piper nigrum (pepper fruit) extract and Onion extract. Neem has antifungal and regenerative properties and piper nigrum (black pepper) has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. This excellent combination significantly reduces dandruff and itchy scalp, while stimulating hair growth. In addition, superfoods such as amla and onions infuse the scalp with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, aiding scalp and hair nourishment, while improving hair radiance.

Now, coming to my experience.

When I started using it, I faced insane hairfall. I was shocked because the previous shampoo had actually solved that problem of mine. But this happens sometimes when you switch shampoos. So I let it go. I saw my hair fall reduce after some time.

I generally oil my hair before washing and I definitely require more amount of shampoo for washing it. And sometimes after washing my hair once, I am still not satisfied and have to wash it again.

But it still does not leave me satisfied. I somehow do not get that cleansed scalp feeling. Also it gives me such a dry feeling that I have to apply a conditioner after that. I tried it without conditioner also just to test it out. But after drying, I had to apply my leave in conditioner to manage it and comb my hair without pain and hair fall.

It definitely stopped dandruff and itchiness just like it claims. My hair somehow seems nourished and healthy and also shiny. So definitely a thumbs up for these claims.

But it does not make my hair softer or manageable. So I do not enjoy that.

Pros:

  • Control dandruff and itchy scalp
  • Makes hair nourished and shiny
  • Sustainable and environment friendly packaging
  • Cruelty free
  • Free from paraben, sulphate, silicone, GMO, artificial fragrance or harsh chemicals. All the ingredients used are natural and plant based

Cons:

  • Makes the hair dry and frizzy
  • Requires more amount to wash of oiled hair
  • Conditioner or serum is necessary
  • Does not leave a satisfied clean scalp feeling
  • Inconvenient pump packaging

Would I recommend?

I am sorry to say but I would not. I have tried better shampoos at more affordable prices. This one retails for INR 590/-

My rating: 3/5

Comments

Popular Posts