The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel Tube

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel Tube.

The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel Tube

I was recently facing an insane bout of acne. I generally get hormonal acne and that is something that I can not stop from occurring. I realized that my skin needs something else. I generally have an elaborate pm skincare routine but I stopped that. Some days I would just apply a moisturizer and sleep. I wanted to try everything. Maybe giving space and time would heal everything!

I started to focus on anti acne products to help my skin. I found some of them to be really helpful and thus, I thought of sharing an #acneseries with you all. This has also been inspired by Avni from the spokenreviewer. She has done a similar series and I thought I should also share my experience with you all.

The first product that I started using for spot correction is Tea tree oil. Take a cotton swab, dip it in the tea tree oil and apply on the acne area.

I sometimes also use it on my entire face. Essential oils are very strong and so should not be used directly on the skin. People generally use carrier oils to dilute them and then use it on their skin.

I use Aloe Vera gel from the faceshop. Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in aloe vera gel and apply it on your face. It helps to calm my skin and provides an instant cooling effect.

Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It’s thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.

I have noticed that it dries out my acne and reduces the redness and size of it. I use the tea tree oil that I had bought when I went to Ooty for a vacation. You can find many in the market.

The Face shop Jeju aloe vera gel does not need an introduction. This gel from Jeju Island is made of 99% aloe leaf extract and also contains nine ingredients extracted from natural plants. Known for its medicinal properties, aloe moisturizes and softens the skin. It can also be used as a face mask or for after-sun care. Its formula immediately relieves irritated skin after sun exposure.

It does not contain any artificial fragrance or color. Its weird when aloe vera gel is green in color. This one is transparent.

However, if you talk about my fav aloe gel, then I have to say innisfree. Makes my skin smooth and velvety soft.

Also, staying on the topic of spot correction, I can not stop praising the Jumiso AC spot cream. I have done a whole review on this one but it needed a special mention in this #antiacneseries

It helps to reduce the acne tremendously and I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Next time on my acne series is an insanely hyped anti acne product. Can you guess which one?

Comments

Popular Posts