Bliscent Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask

 Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Bliscent Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask.

Bliscent Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask

I love Charcoal face masks. They work so well for me. I always think of using other masks because of being bored of charcoal but it never gives me that satisfaction.

Today, for #friyayfave with theglowgirl, lets talk about Bliscent Charcoal & Green Tea Face Mask. I LOVE it. You must have seen I hardly post friyayfaves because I have used a good amount of products and now my criteria for a product to stand out have become a little strict. This one just ticks all the boxes.

Packaging: Comes in a glass tub. It is a nice heavy luxe looking packaging. All the information is given on the tub and the outer packaging.

Texture & smell: Has a thick texture. You have to scoop a small amount and mix water in it to activate it. After that, it is really easy to apply. Has the typical charcoal mask smell.

Ingredients: Activated Charcoal Powder, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerine, Green Tea Extract, Papaya Extract, Tomato Extract, Kaolin Clay and Lavender Essential Oil.

Used on:
Oily & acne prone skin
Oily skin with active acne
Normal to dry skin

Experience:

I have used this one a lot, but I should say that I started liking it from Day 1 of usage.

It helps to unclog the pores and cleans the skin so well. My skin feels brighter and more even. It feels so soft at the same time.

My sis in law has active acne and it helps to reduce them as well. They definitely seem smaller in size and a little less painful and red.

I thought that due to charcoal, my skin would feel dry but it does not. I do not feel like rushing to slather my face with a moisturizer. My sister has normal to dry skin and does not feel extremely dry to her as well. Just a tad bit that can be managed my a light gel or a hydrating mist.

Would I recommend?
YES. I think it would be a definite repurchase as well. You can use code VANITY10 to get a 10% discount on their website. Just get it. REALLY!

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts