COSRX - One Step Original Clear Pad

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the COSRX - One Step Original Clear Pad.

COSRX - One Step Original Clear Pad

I had never tried toner pads. But they always seemed like a good step because it also ensures another step in cleansing. When you wipe off your face with that pad, you are lifting all the gunk and the grime.

Today, I am reviewing the CosRx one step original clear pad. They have it in many variants, I have the red one.

Packaging: They come in a plastic tub with a secure lid. You can use this plastic tub in other ways after its over. Like using it as a pot for a plant.

Texture: These are soft, quilted pads that are soaked in liquid. None of the pads seemed dry to use.

Key Ingredients: These pads are soaked in betain salicylate and Willow bark. Both of them are gentler forms of BHA.

My experience:

I use this in my pm skincare routine after cleansing my face. It tingles a little bit in the beginning.

It helps to calm the skin down and works as an anti inflammatory and anti bacterial product. It also helps to remove all the excess oil. It brightens the face as well.

If you are some one who is used to chemical exfoliation, this will not blow your mind. You might not even see much change since it is so mild.

But, if you are just starting out on chemical exfoliation, or you have sensitive skin, you can give these pads a shot! They are perfect beginner friendly product.

Would I recommend?

If you are just starting out and introducing exfoliation in your routine, then give it a shot.

My rating: 3/5

Comments

Popular Posts