Pure By Priyanka Green Tea Toner

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Pure By Priyanka Green Tea Toner.

Pure By Priyanka Green Tea Toner

Today lets talk about this gem here, the Purebypriyanka Green Tea Toner.

I bought this a while back and I could not wait to use it really! I had heard so much about it.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic spray bottle with double cap closure. The mist is fine and really good. The only thing that bothers me is that since it contains BHA, the spray can go near the eye area as well. Although I love spray toners but for something that contains an active, I do not know how good that is.

Experience:

I have oily and acne prone skin. I used this when I had active acne going on.

The ingredients are amazing! They are everything that an oily skin needs!

The brand mentions key ing on the product but they have a full list available on the website. However, I did not see Salicylic acid in the key ing list and being an active I thought that the brand should have included that as well. On asking, they said that they included only 4 ing there (shrug emoji)

I love how refreshing and cooling it feels on the skin. Smells really nice!

It helped to calm down my acne and soothe my skin. The redness around my acne reduced. I noticed that I was facing lesser break outs too. It helped to brighten my skin.

The size of my acne did reduce but please note that I was using foreverearth acne treatment along with it.

Would I recommend?
Yes. This is a great toner for oily and acne prone skin. If you are a beginner that wants to start chemical exfoliation, this would be a good option.
You can use code SANA10 to get 10% off site wide. 

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts