Forever Earth Acne Spot Treatment

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Forever Earth Acne Spot Treatment.

Forever Earth Acne Spot Treatment

I have oily & acne prone skin. One of my followers asked me to compare the jumiso AC spot treatment and the Foreverearth Acne Spot Treatment, and how could I say no?!

I have already reviewed the jumiso one before so I will first tell you my thoughts on the Forever earth one and then give you a comparison.

Texture & smell: It has a grainy texture. Coming to the smell, I think this is the biggest and only con of this product. It smells TERRIBLE. Its so strong and it lingers. I apply it at night and I sometimes have to apply a perfume because its that over powering.

Ingredients: Check website. All ingredients & their functions are explained beautifully there.

Experience:

My sis in law (Bhabhi) & I have acne prone skin. She has more severe acne issues as compared to me. 
We use it at night as the last step in our routine after all the other products have sunk in so that it comes in direct contact with the acne.

It gives a slight tingling sensation on application that subsides after a few seconds. It has a grainy texture but it is easy to apply as you just have to take some on your finger and spot treat with it.

A little goes a long way. I apply a little on my bumps and cystic acne. It dries them up, some overnight and some within 2-3 applications. The pimple reduced in size. It was less visible, less inflamed and less red.

The acne fades away with out leaving a mark which is an amazing point.

This has definitely become my holy grail spot treatment.

Comparison:
The Jumiso also works in the same way. You take a tiny amount, gently massage it on your pimple and within 2-3 applications you see a major difference.

The only 3 differences I can spot:
Smell: Forever Earth smells horrible. I am sorry, it does. Jumiso has no smell.

Availability: Forever Earth is easily available in India, being a local brand. Jumiso is a Korean brand. Currently no website delivers it here.

Price: Jumiso is expensive as compared to Forever Earth.

Which one would I recommend?
Both. They both work the same. Just read the above differences point and choose which ever you want.

Comments

Popular Posts