Zyna Anti Pollution & Anti Digital Aging Cream SPF 30

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Zyna Anti Pollution & Anti Digital Aging  Cream SPF 30.

Zyna Anti Pollution & Anti Digital Aging  Cream SPF 30

Todays lets talk about the Zyna Anti Pollution & Anti Digital Aging  Cream SPF 30.

Packaging: So pretty! The card board box has beautiful marble painting design which was done by Anuradha herself (the owner). It has all the information on the box and also comes with an info booklet with all the details. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the thoughtful packaging. The product itself is a glass tub.

Texture & smell: White light weight cream that absorbs into the skin. It has a strong smell of fennel (saunf) which might be bothersome. It fades away slowly.


My experience:

Skin type: Oily & Acne prone

I have been using this in my am routine everyday since almost 3-4 weeks. I must say that I quite like it.

When I saw the texture, I thought that it would be heavy for my oily skin but it is not. It gets absorbed into my skin very well and it feels moisturized and hydrated.

It did not break me out as well. I had active acne during some time of usage and it did not bother/ aggravate that as well.

It contains Blue Oleoactif which protects cells from pollution and blue light & boosts their defense system & cell repair.

Biosacharide gum 4 acts as a shield and prevents penetration of pollutants like smog, dust and other matter.

It has physical SPF 30 which is perfect. It feels a little whitish but after massaging it into the skin, it does not leave a white cast on my face.

It contains Witch Hazel, Niacinamide, Vit C and Vit E as well which is amazing!

Would I recommend?
Yes. I really like it.
I think it would suit all skin types.
It contains some EOs so please do a patch test.
Retails for 1395/- which seems steep, but all the benefits that it promises and all the ingredients it has, I think it deems it worthy. Its Vegan, cruelty free, & free of harmful chemicals & fragrance.

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts