Zyna Clarifying & Rejuvenating Face Wash

Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Zyna Clarifying & Rejuvenating Face Wash.

Zyna Clarifying & Rejuvenating Face Wash

Sometimes you meet brand owners that are so passionate about ingredients that you thoroughly enjoy talking to them!

Anuradha, owner of Zyna, is one such person.

Todays lets talk about their Clarifying & Rejuvenating Face Wash.

Packaging: It comes in a bottle with a pump. Just like I had mentioned in the day cream review, the packaging of this one is also similar. Pretty colors and very detailed!

Texture & smell: It is a foaming face wash. Has a very mild sweet smell.

Ingredients available on packaging & sublimeofficial website.

Skin type: Oily & Acne prone.

My Experience:

My bhabhi (sis in law) & I have been using this face wash since more than a month. I use it on alternate days along with my Cosrx face wash (review coming soon). Bhabhi uses it every morning (she does not use any other active in her routine).

It contains natural AHAs which help in exfoliating the skin and brighten the face. We have noticed a slight even glow. The skin feels deeply cleansed. It helps to decongest the clogged pores and removes all the impurities. It is great for double cleansing as well. 

After using this face wash, the skin feels softer but tight. A little on the dehydrated side.

Would I recommend?
If you are new to AHAs, this would be a good start. But it does dry the face to some extent.
Are there better exfoliating face washes that don't dry the face? Yes.

It is available on Sublime official website. Use code VANITY10 for extra 10% off.

Please note:
If you have sensitive skin, please do a patch test.
Do not forget to wear sunscreen.

My rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular Posts