Bliscent Fenugreek, Nettle & Ginger Hair pack

 A hair mask is an important part of my hair care routine. I always use one at least once a week. What about you?

I have tried (& raved) about Bliscent face mask before and when I came to know about this hair mask, I was excited.

Packaging: It comes pouch that has a seal lock on top. I really like the yellow & black packaging. The pouch is travel friendly too. I like how all details are printed on the packaging it self.

Texture & smell: It is a powder mask. It has a herbal smell but it does not linger at all. I mix it with a gel to make a paste.

Ing: Hibiscus powder, Methi powder, Shikakai powder, Amla powder, Nettle, Ginger, Chamomile powders, Coconut oil, Cedarwood EO, Basil EO, Rosemary EO & Eucalyptus EO.

Hair concern: Oily scalp, dry frizzy hair, hair fall

My Experience:

I was a little bored of powder hair mask but I must say that I really enjoyed this one.

It makes my hair so soft and manageable. My hair seems frizz free and less tangled as well.

My hair fall has definitely reduced. My hair feels very nourished and healthier. It has a nice bounce and shine as well.

I can not comment on lengthening since I recently got a hair cut! (Remember my story about Madhuri in Dil toh Pagal Hai? Check out my stories for more such entertainment)

Would I recommend?

Yes, definitely. I think you should give this one shot for sure.

Discount Code: VANITY10

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts