Matra Ubtan Face Pack

I have been talking about face masks a lot these days but trust me it has been tried and tested on other people as well and there fore I am able to give you a fair review.

In this upcoming wedding season our beautiful brides (infact all of us!) need glowing and beautiful skin. (Who doesn't?!)

So lets talk about the Ubtan face mask by matra.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic tub with all the details written on it. It also comes with an application brush.

Texture & Smell: It has a creamy thick texture. The smell is mild and pleasant. Although, it has added fragrance as well.

My experience:
I really enjoy using this one.

I love the glow that it gives to my skin. It makes my face appear brighter and clearer. My skin feels softer to touch.

I apply it with my fingers and not the brush because thats just how I am. lol.

I have noticed that it stains my fingers after I wash it off but I do not notice it on my face. I generally wipe it off with a wet napkin and then wash my face with water. Maybe that is the reason.

Ubtans are a great way to reduce sun tan and help in evening the skin tone. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I do not have tan right now since I am at home all day so I could not judge that.

Would I recommend?
If you are looking for an affordable Ubtan then definitely get this one. Does the job very well.

Price: 485/- but mostly on discount on Amazon.

My rating:4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts