Powder Masks

I have used so many powder masks and I have so many of them! What do you prefer, powder or ready made masks?

Today, lets talk about three powder masks that I have been using and enjoying.

All three masks are perfect for oily and acne prone skin. Discussing them in the order I prefer them.

skinfuel Kaolin, Neem & Moringa mask

Comes in a zip lock pouch. Has an earthy smell to it. I love it.

It really helps to clean the face with out drying it out. Skin feels softer and smoother. It helps to reduce acne. The active acne seemed smaller in size and it also helped to reduce the occurrence of new ones. Absolutely love it. Definitely recommended. It is AMAZING!

Facefood Kasturi Manjal mask

I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I have never used kasturi manjal before but heard soo many people rave about it. If you have oily acne prone skin then definitely get this one. It brightens my face, makes it softer and smoother and skin feels so much more clean and clear. Also helps in reducing acne.

The only thing I would like to mention is that it feels a lot like besan (gram flour) but Jasmine (the owner), mentioned that it does not contain any besan. The smell and texture reminded me of that though. Jasmine mentioned that the concentration of Kasturi manjal is low since this formulation showed the best results. It also contains other lentils and herbs. Totally recommended.

wildorganica Oily & Acne prone skin cleanser.

This comes in a plastic tub and has a mild pleasant smell. It is specially for oily and acne prone skin and works very well.

Although it is a powder cleanser, I also use it as a mask.

It works as really nice gentle cleanser. It does not strip the face but cleans it well. Makes it soft and smooth. It works well as a mask as well. Does not dry out the face.

Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these masks.

Comments

Popular Posts