Ponds Mineral Clay Facial Foam

 What was the first face wash you used?

I remember being in college and Ponds was my go to. I always loved their face washes. Always worked so well for me.

Today, lets talk about their Mineral Clay Facial Foam.

Packaging: Comes in tube form. I really like the white and pink packaging of it.

Texture: It has a creamy consistency. It also contains some scrubby particles but they are not harsh or abrasive on the skin.

My experience:

I have been using this since almost a week, am and pm & I am enjoying it.

I have oily acne prone skin and this one helps to deeply cleanse my face. It has small scrub particles which help to unclog the pores and my face seems softer. My sister in law had active acne when she used this and it did not irritate her skin.

It instantly brightens my face as well. I have also used it for double cleansing and it works well for that too.

Best suited for oily skin type. It can be a tad bit drying on the face if you have dry skin.

Would I recommend?

If you are on a budget and looking for a face wash that works, get this one for sure!

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts