Skinfuel India Exfoliating Jojoba Walnut face scrub

 Hi friends,

Welcome to Vanity Sparkles.

Today I am going to review the Skinfuel India Exfoliating Jojoba face scrub.

Skinfuel India Exfoliating Jojoba Walnut face scrub

We all have deemed the physical scrubs as such villains. We always talk about micro tears and how harmful and harsh the scrubs can be to the skin. Do you still use a physical scrub?

There are some scrubs that can be gentle on the skin as well. Not everyone is into Chemical Exfoliation and some people still want physical exfoliation as an option too.

So today, lets talk about the Skinfuelndia Exfoliating Jojoba Walnut face scrub.

Packaging: It comes in a glass tub.

Texture & smell: It has a creamy consistency. It has walnut shells for exfoliation but it does not feel very harsh. It has a very mild pleasant smell.

Skin type: Oily & Acne Prone

My Experience:

I use the scrub once a week only. I like that it does not feel harsh or abrasive on the skin. But make sure that you scrub your face in gentle motions other wise any scrub can become harsh.

My skin felt clean and smooth. It made my skin soft and nourished and did not dry it out at all.

There was also a slight brightening effect.

I have also used this as a body scrub and really enjoyed it. Washes off easily and skin feels clean.

I did not have active acne when I used this but I would not suggest using it when you have active pimple situation going on. Do not use any physical scrub on it in fact.

Note: The brand messaged me to store the scrub in refrigerator as they only add on least amount of preservative to make them as Natural as possible. You can keep it outside, no damage will be there till 30-45 days. Also keeping in refrigerator improves it's texture and gives a smooth feeling while messaging.
Would I recommend?
If you are looking for a physical scrub then this is a good option.

My rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular Posts