Bliscent Pumpkin & Rosehip Under Eye Oil

 If I earned a rupee for every time a person asked me recommendations for an under eye product, I would be rich!

But now, I finally have something to recommend!

Bliscent has definitely been one brand that has not disappointed me. I have tried their face mask, hair mask & toner and they all have made it to my favs list.

Today, lets talk about the new addition to the list, Pumpkin & Rosehip Under Eye Oil.

Packaging: It is a sleek bottle with a metal roller for application.

Texture: It has a light oil consistency. Does not feel heavy under the eyes.

Ingredients: Oils of Tamanu, Pumpkin Seed, Almond, Moringa, Apricot Kernel, Rosehip, Gotukola, Walnut & Castor, Essential Oils of Sweet Lime, Vetiver, Fennel & Lavender, Infusions of Arabica Coffee, Calendula & Marigold petals.

My Experience:

I have been using this since almost a month and I must say I have completely enjoyed it.

It helps to moisturize the under eye area very well so if you have dryness then definitely check it out.

I generally do not face puffy eyes issue but some times when sleep eluded me, I would apply this and I saw that my under eyes did not seem that puffy.

Lockdown has been pretty kind to me & I mostly get my beauty sleep but my sister in law, having two kids, suffers from the panda eyes that we all hate. She has definitely seen a change in her under eye dark circles. Her under eyes seem brighter.

It is too early to comment about fine lines but I will update it on stories soon after prolonged usage.

The metal roller ball makes application easier and it feels cooling under the eyes.

Would I recommend?
Yes I would definitely. I love the pricing of it as well. Would put this in the #affordableskincarethatworks category.
Price: INR 500/-
Discount code: VANITY10

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts