Nykaa Naturals Onion & Fenugreek Shampoo & Conditioner

Most of us are all on the lookout for sulfate free shampoos that work, aren't we?

nykaabeauty recently launched Nykaa Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner.

They have two variants:

Onion & Fenugreek Shampoo & Conditioner

Apple Cider Vinegar & Ginger Shampoo & Conditioner

I have the Onion & Fenugreek variant.

Packaging: I absolutely love the pastel color, looks soo cute. The duo has a nice travel friendly packaging that is also recyclable. Yay #environmentfriendly

Texture & smell: Both have a creamy texture and a nice pleasant smell as well. The smell however, does not linger.

My hair type: Oily scalp, dry frizzy curly hair

My experience:

I have been using this since almost 2 weeks now. My mother has also used it.

This shampoo claims to promote hair growth, prevent hair fall, increase blood circulation to the hair follicles for healthy voluminous hair, shine, lustre, and provide intense moisturization to the hair shaft.

I have seen that my hair definitely seems more lustrous and shiny. It also helps to control the frizz and makes my hair softer.

It is a very mild and gentle shampoo. You need little amount and it washes off easily as well.

The conditioner makes my hair super soft and tangle free.

I currently do not have hair fall issues and so I can not comment whether it helped with that or not.

My scalp being oily, I noticed that the effect of the shampoo does not last long. My scalp gets oily after the second day of wash. Also, if you have a lot of scalp build up and dandruff. this is not the best choice.

If you have limp and thin hair, then also skip this.

I think this would be perfect for dry scalp and frizzy hair.

It is dermatologically Tested, SLS/SLES Free, Paraben Free, Mineral Oil Free, Cruelty Free, Phthalate Free, No added dye

Price - 399/-

#GoodHairDayEveryday #NykaaHairCare #NykaaNaturals #NykaaBeauty #NykaaAffiliates #NykaaBeautyXNAP

Comments

Popular Posts