CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

 I have tried many CosRx products. The more I try it, the more I feel that it is a very good beginner friendly brand. All their products are mild and effective.

Today, I have their Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser.

Packaging: Comes in a simple tube packaging. 

Texture: Gel consistency and has a mild herbal smell.

My skin type: Oily & Acne prone

My experience:

I have used this face wash in my am and pm routine and I really like it.

It is very gentle on the face but at the same time it removes the dirt and grime very well.

My face feels deeply cleansed but it does not strip the face of its natural oils. My face does not feel overly dry.

It contains Betaine Salicylate that is a gentle BHA and tea tree oil.

I would not say that it helped to reduce my acne since I am used to more potent formulations of exfoliation, but if you are new to chemical exfoliation then or if you have sensitive skin then this may be the perfect start for you.

What is the meaning of Low pH?

The pH level of our skin is more on the acidic side. Some cleansers leave it on the higher scale making it more alkaline. This might lead to dryness as those cleansers strip our skin of natural oils. It also irritates the skin barrier and might lead to break outs.

The good morning gel cleanser maintains the skin natural pH level (5.30-6.30).

Would I recommend it?
Yes I would. It is suitable for all skin types.
Price: INR 850/-
Available on nykaa, limesse, macarron
Discount code for limesse: VANITY10

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts